Kogi state university, Anyigba held its annual beauty pageant on the 6th of April, 2019 in the school campus. The event generated much controversies and was the talk of social media as there was gunshots in the campus, leading to the arrest of some students and the organisers been detained and questioned by the school security unit. The event which eventually saw to the crowning of 6 beauty queens out of the 7 contestants was put together by the Students Union Government’s Director of Socials and Culture in collaboration with Dream Chasers Entertainment.
As shots were fired, everyone including the organisers, contestants, DJ, MCs, guests, judges all took to their heels leaving the crowns on the table (lol)
The event was of course inconclusive as the gunshots started during the last outing (dinner gown) and the winners couldn’t be announced.
The winners were eventually crowned at a private location out of fear of the been attacked again.
Your number 1 blog, meenatnigeria.com was able to get gain an inside information from a reliable source and here we are with the full list of winners and their picture…
The few persons who have seen the list of winners have described the emergence of the winners as not being free and fair. Rumours has it that some winners bought thier ways through, out of desperacy we guess.
See list of winners/contestants below…
1) Audu Abigail (Winner/Miss KSU Campus 2019)
2) Akende Nancy (1st runner up/Face of KSU campus)
3) Samuel Stella (2nd runner up/Miss KSU campus elegance)
4) Ibrahim Zainab (3rd runner up(Miss KSU campus princess)
5) Abubakar Victoria Medinatu ( 4th runner up/face of dream chasers entertainment)
6) Sanni Sandra (5th runner up/ KSU miss campus social)
7) Abu Rekiyat